Set of 4 Hanos Pulp Reprints
A lot of four Hanos reprints: The Spider, Black Book Detective, and two Secret Agent “X” collections.
Doc Savage Omnibus #3
A copy of the uncommon Doc Savage Omnibus #3. There’s a small cover loss piece in the middle of the front cover, some creasing, and wear to the edges. Contains the following Doc Savage stories: Measures for a Coffin, The Three Devils, The Spook of Grandpa Eben, and Strange Fish.
The Phantom Detective #1 Girasol Collectables Replica
This is a VF copy of the The Phantom Detective #1 (February 1933) replica edition, published by Girasol Collectables. It reprints the first Phantom story, The Emperor of Death, along with all of the backup stories and ads. Out of print.
EC Comics Library Slipcase Sets
Rare, out of print Russ Cochran EC Comics slipcase sets. This lot includes:
- Vault of Horror Volumes 1-5 plus slipcase
- Tales From the Crypt Volumes 2-5 plus slipcase
- Frontline Combat Volumes 1-3 plus slipcase
- New Trend Volumes 1-4 (covering Ace High, Extra, Piracy, and Psychoanalysis) plus slipcase.
- I’m also including Weird Science Volume 3 and Weird Fantasy Volume 3.
The slipcases have typical wear here and there. These are probably the best comic book reprints ever produced. The total price of these on The ‘Bay is $1400: get them here at a much better price.
Adventure Magazine (January 1917)
Adventure Magazine (November 1911)
Adventure Magazine (November 20 1922)
Adventure Magazine (March 10 1926)
Adventure Magazine (June 1950)
Adventure Magazine (June 30 1923)
The Dime Detective Library: Series 6 (Six Book Set)
This specially-priced set includes all six books in Series 6 of The Dime Detective Library:
- The Complete Cases of the Acme Indemnity Op, Volume 1 by Jan Dana writing as John Lawrence, introduction by John Wooley
- The Complete Cases of Mike Blair by Hank Searls
- The Complete Cases of Bill Brent, Volume 2 by Frederick C. Davis
- The Complete Cases of Val Easton by T.T. Flynn
- The Complete Cases of John Smith, Volume 1 by Wyatt Blassingame
- The Complete Cases of Uncle Tubby by Ray Cummings
Considered the greatest of all detective pulps to only Black Mask, Dime Detective was the home to dozens of classic, quirky series characters, all with an offbeat twist. Get all of Series 6 at a discount!