Shock #1 (Facsimile Edition)
Shock was launched in 1948 by Popular Publications as a companion magazine to its primary detective pulps, Dime Detective and Black Mask, concentrating on weird-mystery stories. The first issue contains stories by Frederick C. Davis, John D. MacDonald, Robert Turner, D.L. Champion, and Bruno Fischer.
The Masked Rider Archives, Volume 3
Collected for the first time: the original Masked Rider series! Originally published by Ranger Publications, Altus Press has committed to collecting all the rare and illusive Masked Rider yarns from these early years prior to its acquisition by Standard Publications. Each volume will include articles and information about the series and its publisher, Ranger Publications, one of the earliest companies run by Timely and Marvel Comics founder Martin Goodman.
Volume 3 contains the next three stories, uncut, in order, and accompanied by the original illustrations: “Outlaws of the Moccasins” and “Brand of the Quanahy Clan” by George A. Starbird, and “The Devil’s Henchmen” by William H. Stueber & Lincoln Hoffman. Includes an all-new introduction by James Reasoner.
The Dime Detective Library: Series 6 (Six Book Set)
This specially-priced set includes all six books in Series 6 of The Dime Detective Library:
- The Complete Cases of the Acme Indemnity Op, Volume 1 by Jan Dana writing as John Lawrence, introduction by John Wooley
- The Complete Cases of Mike Blair by Hank Searls
- The Complete Cases of Bill Brent, Volume 2 by Frederick C. Davis
- The Complete Cases of Val Easton by T.T. Flynn
- The Complete Cases of John Smith, Volume 1 by Wyatt Blassingame
- The Complete Cases of Uncle Tubby by Ray Cummings
Considered the greatest of all detective pulps to only Black Mask, Dime Detective was the home to dozens of classic, quirky series characters, all with an offbeat twist. Get all of Series 6 at a discount!