Klaw, Murdoch, and Kerrigan—AKA the Suicide Squad—are the best the F.B.I. has to offer. Through nearly two dozen adventures, they battled spies, saboteurs, and even super-villains! This collection includes their next three stories:
- “Wanted—In Three Pine Coffins”: The sinister tentacles of Naziism were finally making themselves felt in America, and those who dared fight back were mercilessly murdered! Only the Suicide Squad could stand up before the deadly wave of destruction, but those three cavaliering conquerors of crime were already enmeshed in their own grim battle—dodging the very laws which they fought to uphold!
- “The Suicide Squad’s Private War”: It started with a mock air-raid, which turned, fantastically, into a night of terror for many, when real bombs were dropped. And America’s most precious naval secrets fell into the hands of the Little Gray Old Man and his horde of Black Troopers—who defied even the famed Suicide Squad to come and get them!
- “—For Tomorrow We Die!”: Against the fabulous crime-czar whose thieving legions were undermining the morale of honest Americans, the Chief sent the Suicide Squad—Murdoch, Kerrigan and Klaw. And those three hellions of the F.B.I. found they had a murder carnival on their hands—as well as three fresh nooses already tightening about their necks!
Written by Emile C. Tepperman, cover by Rafael DeSoto
Ace G-Man #5: Wanted—In Three Pine Coffins by Emile C. Tepperman contains the following stories:
- “Wanted—In Three Pine Coffins”
- “The Suicide Squad’s Private War”
- “—For Tomorrow We Die!”