Dime Detective magazine was the flagship detective pulp in the Popular Publications stable, running for almost 300 issues over twenty years. This facsimile of the premiere issue contains stories by Frederick Nebel and Erle Stanley Gardner, and the first appearance of Nebel’s long-running series character, Cardigan.
By J. Allan Dunn, Frederick Nebel, Erle Stanley Gardner, T. T. Flynn, and Edward Parrish Ware; illustrated by William Reusswig, John Fleming Gould, and Charles E. Dameron
Contains the following stories:
- “The Shadow of the Vulture” by J. Allan Dunn
- “Death Alley” by Frederick Nebel
- “Snowy Ducks for Cover by Erle Stanley Gardner
- “The Pullman Murder” by T.T. Flynn
- “The Devil’s Jackpot” by Edward Parrish Ware